Sunday 23 June 2013

40 quotes about love and life


Hi guys, today I feel like I want to share these nice and true facts that I have found while on the internet.
I realize that everybody knows everything, but unfortunately nobody can put evrything they say into practice. We are all good when giving advice, but we suck at following all the guides we preach

Anyway, I am sure that you will feel that at least one of the these quotes apply to you right now. Which one? Let me know.

1. Moving on doesn't always mean you're giving up, it can mean that you're making a choice to be happy rather than be hurt.
2. Don't take people for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.
3. You were never a waste of time. You were just the harsh realization that I could do better.
4. Commitment doesn't scare me, the thought of committing to the wrong person does.
5. Everyone comes into your life for a reason; some good, some bad. They shape, form and break us. But in the end they make us who we are.
6. She comes off as strong, but maybe she fell asleep crying. She acts like nothing is wrong, but maybe she's just really good at lying.
7. I'm currently making some changes in my life. If you don't hear from me anymore, you're probably one of them.
8. Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy. They're the ones who think that you're better than them.
9.People say hate is a strong word, but so is love and people throw that around like it's nothing.
10. The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they're gone.




11. There's no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen. In the right time, with the right person, for the best reason.
12. Single and in a relationship are just titles. Your heart determines your true relationship status.
13. What I learned about life: it goes on. What I learned about love: it doesnt last. What I learned about people: they change fast
14. I don’t care about your past. All I care is to know whether there’s a place for me in your future.
15. Some people act like jerks so they won't get hurt. Some people are jerks because they got hurt.
16. It's awesome how you can fall in love with a person you didn't even notice the first time you met.
17. Be the girl you want your daughter to be. Be the girl you want your son to date. Be classy, anything but trashy.
18. Being single doesnt mean you are weak, it means your strong enough to wait for what you deserve.
19. Its easier to fake a smile than explaining why youĂ­re sad
20. Everyday, I fight back the urge to text or talk to you, telling myself that if you wanted, you WOULD.


21. A true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies.
22. Emotionally: I'm in pain Mentally: I'm depressed Spiritually: I'm stressed Physically: I smile.
23. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you, but will also take every risk and chance just to be with you.
24. I hate the feeling when you have to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every minute with.
25. Just because she isn't your definition of beautiful.. Doesn't mean she is ugly.
26. Tell a girl she's beautiful a million times, and she'll never believe you. Call her ugly once, and she'll never forget it
27. Missing someone who doesn't miss you back in return is probably one of the worst feelings anyone can feel.
28. Every time I start to ignore and act as if I don't care, there you go again showing up and messing up my mind.
29. I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever you do get too happy, something bad always happens.
30. Be kind and friendly to every person you meet, They're fighting a battle you know nothing about.

 

31. Disney should make a hairless Princess so that the little girls with Cancer can feel BEAUTIFUL
32. Stop focusing so much on needing someone, and work on being the one someone needs.
33. It’s sad when people you know become people you knew & how you used to be able to talk to them, and now you can barely look at them. :/
34. What's sad is once you stop chasing after someone, that's when they start noticing you.
35. The only difference between your friends and your enemies is you know who your enemies are.
36. The most important thing about talking to a woman is hearing what she doesn't say.
37. Love at first sight is possible...just be sure you aren’t too drunk
38. If you don't treat her right, don't be afraid when someone else does and wins her heart.
39. Sometimes you keep someone who hurts you, just because the happiness they bring is more than the pain they cause.
 40. I hate that moment where everyone around me is in a relationship and I’m just sitting there like ‘I love food.’



 If any of these made you had a reaction in your heart or mind, shre this post





No comments:

Post a Comment